The perfect union of timeless Ayurvedic principles and Buddhist Thai Yoga therapy, this bodywork art bridges one of the world’s greatest holistic medicine systems with the therapeutic techniques of Thai Yoga Massage
Imagine if there was a way to know which healing modality would be best for any person?
What changes that would make if this was available to all human kind?
The impact you could have if you could share that wisdom with the world?
ThaiVedic Bodywork is a unique opportunity for people across the globe who are interested to help others heal through touch therapies and guidance. It is unique because it is not just another modality to have in your tool belt, but more importantly it is a governing system, a tool belt where all modalities can be understood and used more effectively. The ThaiVedic System can show you the benefits and weaknesses of all healing techniques and on what individuals and conditions these techniques will be most suited.
If you are a professional bodyworker, this course will enable you to apply a greater degree of holistic diagnosis and individualised healing for your clients. If you are new to the world of healing with touch, this course will give you a complete framework to understand all healing modalities and the know-how to give an amazing one hour Thai massage that heals you while you work.
Regardless of what stage of bodywork you are at now, this course is loaded with healing touch and conscious movement tools, and I am certain all participants will walk away with new ways to view the world and its infinite healing possibilities.
Watch the video and see what others have to say about ThaiVedic
The ThaiVedic System was created by the inventive body worker Sebastian Bruno, and holistic health expert Kimmana Nichols. The ThaiVedic Level 1 Training combines timeless Ayurvedic principles of diagnosis and treatment with Buddhist Thai Yoga therapy; bridging one of the world’s greatest holistic medicine systems with the therapeutic techniques of Thai Yoga Massage.
This training provides foundational knowledge in Ayurvedic diagnosis and balanced treatment perspectives, giving insight and experiential practice in applying these principles to Thai Yoga Therapy. The Ayurvedic principles can also be used to enhance any system of bodywork or healing.
- The 5 Elements of the Universe and how they relate you and your diverse healing potentials. A special focus is given towards the 5 Elements as a system to; evaluate any technique of bodywork; individualise the balance of a healing session; prioritise which part of the body to treat first; have a scientific common language that increases unification of mind, body and environment.
- Ayurvedic Diagnosis: Learn the traditional secrets of how to assess a persons mind, constitution and internal organ states through questioning and sight.
- Ether Elemental Bodywork in Depth: Understanding the energy pathways of the body and treating the mysterious quality of Vata that runs through the meridians and spine.
- Air Elemental Bodywork in Depth: Understanding the nature of mind, movement and direction. Using intention and inspiring the healing direction in another.
- Fire Elemental Bodywork: Ayurvedic Diagnostic System and the specific bodywork techniques that can quickly injure a person.
- Water Elemental Bodywork: Flow, rhythm and dance. Osteopathic harmonics and opening the body’s liquid healing mechanisms.
- Earth Elemental Bodywork: Strength, gravity and reliability. Ayurvedic biorhythms and effortless healing movements.
- Guided experiential practice of a 1 hour ThaiVedic Massage sequence that can be tailored to the individual, and heal you while you work.
- Deeply understand your body and heal long standing health issues
- Learn your individual nature and how to create a life of balance
- Release stress and trauma with daily bodywork exchange
- Work in an industry that allows you to help others and travel the world
- Know your clients instantly with the worlds best diagnostic system
- Provide truly individualised sessions that people rave about
- Become a qualified health professional that people can trust
- Be part of an international community of ThaiVedic healers who support your growth and prosperity
This ThaiVedic Event will be held at the awe inspiring location of The Sanctuary Resort in Thailand. TRULY SOMETHING ELSE!
- Secluded beaches surrounded by rainforest jungles and NO road traffic
- Huge private Asian styled pyramid with forest views for all the bodywork classes
- Delicious vegetarian and seafood restaurant with rave reviews, right on the beach!
- Open Mic. musical celebrations and more with talent from around the world
- Traditional Thai herbal steam room tucked into the natural rock boulder landscape
- Hailed as “Truly magical with an excellent reputation” by The Times of London.
- Accommodation can be booked through The Sanctuary, or alternatively people on a budget can stay amongst the three beaches for as little as 200THB for a beautiful dormitory with a yoga platform balcony and sea views.
A Couple Days of Example Outlines to Get You Excited
Day 1 – Wisdom Download with Experiential Embodiment
- Opening Ceremony and Creating a ThaiVedic Intention
- Course Overview and Welcome to the ThaiVedic Community
- The Trinity of Vedic Science and The History of Ayurveda
- Introduction to the Five Element Theory
- Movement Experience of the Five Elements in Your Own Body
- Movement Experience of the Five Elements with Another
- The Four Agreements that Make Learning and Life Amazing
- Ayurvedic Bodywork and the ThaiVedic Evolution
- The Categories of Elemental Bodywork and Knowing the Right Tool
- The Art of A Balanced Session and Healing All Aspects of Our Body’s
- The Cascade of Disease and Which Aspect of the Body to Treat First
- Practical Application of Elemental Bodywork
- Enhancing Intuition and The Art of Mind/Body Reading
- Understanding Mind and Movement, and How to Inspire the Healing Direction
- Intellectual Systems and its Relationship to Cross Fibre Bodywork
- Osteopathic Harmonics and The Body’s Liquid Healing Mechanisms
- Healing with Gravity and How to Heal Yourself Why You Work
- Ayurvedic Dosha Diagnosis and Knowing Your Ayurvedic Body Type
Day 4 – More Guided Bodywork Flows and Introducing Meridians
- Recognising Dominant Kapha and What ThaiVedic Tools To Treat
- Guided Bodywork Flow of the Feet and Legs
- Guided ThaiVedic Yoga Stretches of the Legs
- Guided Bodywork Flow of the Side Body
- Guided ThaiVedic Stretches of the Side Body
- Case Study Examples to Apply the Ayurvedic Wisdom
- Ayurvedic Bio-Rhythms and the ThaiVedic Clock
- Treating the Energy Body and Understanding Chinese Meridians
- The Vata Dominant Meridians and Special Points for Balancing Vata
- Somatic Postural Assessment and How to Treat While You Assess
- Guided ThaiVedic Flow of the Neck and Seated Position
- Guided Stretches of the Neck and Seated Position
ThaiVedic is not just another bodywork training, but a worldwide community committed to sharing the wisdom that can change the world. If you are interested to have an ethically sustainable career, share what you love, thrive in a community of prosperity and success, work in beautiful exotic places, all while bettering the lives of those who you contact. Then the ThaiVedic community is blossoming with people of the same vision. Let’s grow and thrive together!
This 6-day Intensive is an incredible opportunity for you to connect with highly skilled professionals in a rich and supportive environment.
Full workshop price – 21,000 Thai Baht.
Early bird price book by 10th January 2018 – 18,000 Thai Baht.
*a 3,500 TBH/US$100non-refundablee deposit is required to book your reservation.
Numbers are limited for all ThaiVedic events and they often book out.
To reserve your place, please fill out the registration form below and we will review your application and will contact you within 3 x 24 hrs.